Week 1 Reflective Blog
The first week of this course was full of many exciting and valuable experiences that I gained whilst working on this course. I believe that we all learn by experience. I learnt how to follow a number of steps towards technology. By doing so, I realized that I just have to be patient if I want to succeed in doing any type of work (tasks, activities, etc) .
Before joining this course I thought that what I knew with respect to technology could help me to survive the long way of teaching, but I discovered that what I knew was very little . Creating blogs is my first experience. Now I did it, but still trying my best to make positive use of it, enrich my blog with available data that I have got on my lap top, and also looking for other materials from different sources.
I surfed the blogs of other colleagues Like Monika's one( .http://popmonik.blogspot.sk/) I was delighted by her nice template and valuable input. I also had a look at some other blogs that you provided us with their links like Roberta Reflective blog (http://foizey.blogspot.com/). I was fond with some of her expressions when she says
' I can't deny that every move I make in my own work will occur with the understanding that I'm standing on the shoulders of many. What I value in that is the idea that they, too, were being born by others, and their research was, in part, intended for a new rider'. So, learning has no end. Learning is not only for our students, we as teachers, we move on a long-learning process without an end . It is life-long learning process. You can find more information about long life learning on this link (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifelong_learning).
Now this is the final appearance of my blog for this week, but not the last. Now and at this moment i know how to add many things to my blog.
When i introduce the intended project to my students , first, i will show them how to create blogs. We will create our classroom blog together. My readings for next week will concentrate on how to teach by using blogs and how to enhance the process of learning by using blogs.
Many thanks to you Donna for your help
Nada
The first week of this course was full of many exciting and valuable experiences that I gained whilst working on this course. I believe that we all learn by experience. I learnt how to follow a number of steps towards technology. By doing so, I realized that I just have to be patient if I want to succeed in doing any type of work (tasks, activities, etc) .
Before joining this course I thought that what I knew with respect to technology could help me to survive the long way of teaching, but I discovered that what I knew was very little . Creating blogs is my first experience. Now I did it, but still trying my best to make positive use of it, enrich my blog with available data that I have got on my lap top, and also looking for other materials from different sources.
I surfed the blogs of other colleagues Like Monika's one( .http://popmonik.blogspot.sk/) I was delighted by her nice template and valuable input. I also had a look at some other blogs that you provided us with their links like Roberta Reflective blog (http://foizey.blogspot.com/). I was fond with some of her expressions when she says
' I can't deny that every move I make in my own work will occur with the understanding that I'm standing on the shoulders of many. What I value in that is the idea that they, too, were being born by others, and their research was, in part, intended for a new rider'. So, learning has no end. Learning is not only for our students, we as teachers, we move on a long-learning process without an end . It is life-long learning process. You can find more information about long life learning on this link (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifelong_learning).
Now this is the final appearance of my blog for this week, but not the last. Now and at this moment i know how to add many things to my blog.
When i introduce the intended project to my students , first, i will show them how to create blogs. We will create our classroom blog together. My readings for next week will concentrate on how to teach by using blogs and how to enhance the process of learning by using blogs.
Many thanks to you Donna for your help
Nada
Hello Nada,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog! I enjoyed reading your post. Congratulations on successfully creating your blog and adding it to the Blog Roll.
Donna
Hello Nada,
ReplyDeleteI think most of us involved in this course are still thinking how to use blogs in our teaching. I am delighted to share experience with teachers all around the world. I hope to be in touch with you to help each other and co-operate.
Being patient and doing small but persistent steps to achieve our goals is very challenging and I believe that together we are able to accomplish it.
Monika