Saturday, 1 June 2013

Week 9 Reflective Blog

Hi everyone This week was also great. We did a lot of things. I read about learning styles. It was not my first time to hear about it. However, I thought that learning styles deals with teachers only. From the readings of this week I realized that my students at the different classes have different learning styles that I must consider when teaching them. Each and every learner is unique. I spent all week working on my project. My students are busy preparing for coming exams in June. I expect that they will be a bit lazy in sending posts to the blog during the coming weeks due to near exams. It is OK, we will pursue work on the project after exams. I completed my project final draft and was happy with it. Thank you very much for my partner Veronica from Bolivia for her invaluable comments on my project. I made amendments following her suggestions . I wish her all the best. Thanks Nada

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nada,

    It wasn't the first time that I heard about learning styles either, but it is a topic that I haven't paid to much attention and I think it is time for me to change that, so I am going to start thinking deeply about it.

    I also want to thank you for your feedback; I worked harder on the things that were missing on my project and updated some of the information. And just one little thing, I am from Colombia, no from Bolivia :)

    I also wish you the best.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete